Details of village sports and services can be seen below or on the right hand side. At present the page is focused on restarting sport as Coronavirus restrictions are slowly lifted.
|Use of Freeman Field for walking||Open|
|Use of Playground||Open|
|Use of the Roller||Open|
|Use of the Cricket Nets||Open|
|Pilates & Fitness||Open|
|Use of Freeman Field for ECB Step 4 Cricket||Open|
|Use of Freeman Field for Group Sport||Open|
|Use of the Pétanque Piste||Open|
|Use of Exercise Equipment||Open|
|Use of the Rex Rhodes Building||Open|
|Use of the Pavilion||Open|
As of Monday 29th March 2021 Tennis will be charged at £2.50 per half hour per court. Tennis Club members will be allowed to book at a reduced rate outside of Club Sessions. Under 18’s are allowed to play without cost.
- Use of the courts will only be allowed by booking via Gotherington Tennis Club / Gotherington Tennis Club – Home Page (lta.org.uk)
- You should only play with people from your own household; or with one other person from outside your household (singles only) whilst maintaining social distancing.
- No casual play is allowed. This is to support contact tracing should this be needed.
- Tennis balls; players should mark there own and should not handle any from different households.
- Benches; these will not be available for use.
- Net winders; these will not be available for use.
- Court Access Gate; this will be left open to avoid the need to touch the handle.
- No access to the Pavilion or any other Parish Council buildings is allowed.
- Should there be any local spike in cases or should government guidance change, the courts may be closed at short notice.
- All players must consider their own and other people’s health and safety and maintain high standards of personal hygiene. This includes using hand sanitizer immediately before and after using the courts.
- Further information from the LTA can be found here.