There is now an opportunity to join your council and help protect and enhance the parish assets.
Interested parties, over the age of 18 years, may now apply to be co-opted as councillor for the parish of Gotherington. Applicants must be:
- A local government elector in Gotherington or;
- During the whole of the 12 months preceding the application date have occupied as owner or tenant any land or other premises in Gotherington or been employed in Gotherington or;
- During the whole of the 12 months preceding the application resided in Gotherington or within 3 miles of the parish
- A Commonwealth citizen with indefinite leave to remain
- A returning councillor
- Not disqualified from membership by holding paid office of Gotherington parish council or be subject to bankruptcy restrictions
Applications may be obtained from the Clerk email@example.com or telephone for details 07905836113
Applications to be returned by 31st January 2020 for consideration at the February council meeting.