Welcome to Gotherington Parish Council.
On the Gotherington Parish Council website you will find the latest agenda and minutes for council meetings, along with local news about planning, roads and much more.
In September 2019 the Council agreed to move Parish Council meetings to the 2nd Wednesday of each month to facilitate attendance by the Borough Councillors. This will be reviewed after a trial period.
- The October council meeting agenda is available 2019-10-09 GPC Agenda 9 Oct 19.
- 2018/19 external auditors report and Notice of Conclusion of Audit is available here.
- Temporary Road Closure and Restrictions A435 B4079: Ref/68480 Road Closures Link
- Result of poll – Cleeve Hill Borough Ward
- GPC Notice of Co-option. 2019
- European Parliamentary Election Notice of Election – SW Region
- GCC Highways Briefing Note March 2019 GCC Highways briefing note for Parish and Town Councils
- Notice of Election Parish Council: Election of Councillors for the Parish Council
- Notice of Election Borough Council : Election of Councillors for the Borough Ward – Cleeve Hill
- Local Elections to be held on Thursday 2nd May 2019.
- Revised GPC Facebook Page – you can like the page here to keep updated with PC business and events.
- Expression of Interest S106 Funds from Persimmon and Centaur Developments. See the results Here
- The Annual Parish Meeting (APM) will be on 14th May 2019 at the Village Hall at 7.30pm. APM Agenda
- Gloucestershire County Council’s cabinet has approved the proposed annual budget for 2019/2020 and now it’s time for you to have your say here.